Wednesday 17 September 2014

Audience Research

Audience Research
My target audience can range from a variety of ages, from teenagers to people in their late 50's and early 60's.  The gender is aimed mostly at both men and women however I believe that slightly more men would be interested in the song and video than women would due to the style of music being more stereo-typically a mans taste.  The social group of my target audience are known as 'Mods' (modernists) they wear the same brands that will be shown in my video e.g. Fred Perry, Pretty Green and have similar style haircuts.  Also they like the genre of music that my chosen song is (The Who - I Can't Explain.)  My video will feature a Lambretta scooter which my audience are interested in, as in the 60's and 70's this social group would most likely be seen driving one.  Another reason that this is my target audience is because my frontman (Tommy Cobley) can be seen as a 'Mod' icon, they could aspire to be him or someone similar to him.  Tommy dresses smart but his presence makes him stand out, his dancing makes the audience unable to take their eyes off him, the fact he has been influenced by Roger Daltrey will attract my target audience as Daltrey is a famous icon to my audience being the frontman of The Who - a band hugely admired by this social group.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment