Sunday 21 September 2014

Chosen Song

My Chosen Song

After a lot of thinking, I decided to use the song I Can't Explain by The Who.  I did this because I have been listening to this song for many years and have come to understand the lyrics and meaning of the song.  I have studied The Who in my own time and have come to learn lots about their lifestyle and each band members individual character, this would allow me to create my own interpretation of the band and show what the song means to me through this music video.  The genre of the band is classic rock which is my favourite type of music, The Who were at their peak during the 60's and 70's which is beneficial as I wanted to give my video a more old school, vintage feel to it.  I feel that my frontman is different from other frontmen and wanted to emphasize what he does that's unique therefore I chose a song which is the correct tempo for him to move to, the song has a short break where he can dance and it also suits his style and presence.
My chosen frontman, Tommy Cobley

No comments:

Post a Comment