Sunday 21 September 2014

Location

Chosen Location

I have decided to film my video at Cutting Edge Studios located in the town of Cosby, Leicester.  This location is where my band practice on a weekly basis, it also has a recording studio in the room next door which is great for filming the band perform.  The room is not the largest however it is a good size for the band to play in with room for a small crowd to dance, I saw this as a necessity as the video is largely a performance with a crowd having a good time.  The building is located on a farm so there is room to film the band acting themselves in the different areas of the farm.  The large driveway allows me to film a Lambretta entering the location, this is important as it helps the audience understand the style of the band and video.

No comments:

Post a Comment