Wednesday 24 September 2014

Dress code

Dress code For My Band

After lots of research involving my target audience, I have decided what the dress code for my band and extras should be.  The main focus of my video will be on the frontman Tommy, therefore he must wear clothes that make him stand out above everyone else in the video.  Tommy will be wearing a smart jacket which would have been worn by musicians in the 70's, he will have a 'peace' necklace around his neck and wearing black jeans with desert boots on his feet.  I feel this is very suited to the style of video that I am aiming for.  The rest of the band will be wearing smart clothes e.g. shirts, black shoes and suit jackets except for Tom the guitarist who will be wearing a green parka which would be worn by Mods in the 60's and 70's, this makes my band relate to my target audience and also creates verisimilitude.
The crowd who will be dancing in my video will be wearing Fred Perry polo tops and Fred Perry dresses (for the women), they will also be wearing either desert boots or black shoes to imitate what fans of bands like mine would have worn.

No comments:

Post a Comment